The old Stock chestnut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old Stock chestnut

I know it's monitoring and not control, but......

If I can use the IsInStock and IsOutStock on the Add to Cart page why isn't StockLevel available?

I can show a new variable LeadTime if out of stock so why can;t I show what is available at this stage. The cleint doesn't want the customer to see how many are available on the product page, only when they are shown pricing on the add to cart page.

...and then comes the ability to apply this to associated/component items...

any ideas please, anyone?

Gilbo

Hi,

IsInStock and IsOutStock are conditions, not variables. What do you mean by 'Add to Cart page'? I have added it to my 'add to cart confirmation' layout and to the 'cart product details' and I get coding errors for the 'stocklevel' variable, but I also don't get a user defined variable showing anything either.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi TraceyG,

Sorry, the add to cart page is when in design, select page type, then add to cart confirmation.

I get the coding errors too even though Actinic allows you to select and insert the item.

Comment

add to cart confirmation
        I tried that and when uploaded nothing shows online. I've asked the development team if this is possible and will post back when I get a response.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

Any news from the development team yet?

Comment

Hi Andrew,

It looks like UDVs are not supported in the cart or checkout so I don't think you will be able to do what you want.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X