Show Stock Levels (as per last up-load)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Stock Levels (as per last up-load)

I am trying to get actinic to work for our warehouse as well as for our office on this one so bear with me.... please?

we have products that have several batch numbers and several pick locations per item... i am trying to setup a internal site using actinic to sort this and have got it batching using product options, stock levels ect....

problem is i need stock levels showing on the site so we can say "take 3 of batch x from location y and 2 from batch z from location y to do this order"

is this possible? i have had a quick look around and can onyl see 3 "levels" in stock, out of stock and low stock.

is this what your looking for

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45429
    Last edited by KB2; 23-Mar-2010, 10:26 AM. Reason: Updating kb links

Comment

sounds verry close to it... but does that mean i would have to create a var for every stock number from 1 to 1000? or am i reading that wrong?

Comment

Not sure i just looked up stock levels - search is an amazing tool

Comment

yeah i cant belive i missed that one... think that will go in tomorrows "how to crash the site today" pile

Comment

Right i have got this working for one option in the permitation list just using "stock level" to display the stock level... theirs a supprise lol

but it will only work for the first permtation... i added "stock level" to the prices permitation is their a better place to add it so it shows for every permtation?

Comment

Working...
            X