Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Discounts?

Hi there,

I would like to set up a CSV that can be imported into actinic to set discounts.

The problem I have is that I currently import a CSV for all the products and prices into actinic every night on automation. When this occurs any cart content discount already set in actinic is rendered unusable as the product groups are reset.

So I guess what I need to be able to do is set product groups from the import file. Can this be done?

Say I have product groups:
    - Tea (1)
    - Body Care (2)

Can I define these groups in the CSV and then for each product assign them the product group id?

If thats possible could I then create a cart contents discount by csv import?

Hi,

Can I define these groups in the CSV and then for each product assign them the product group id?
    You can't define product groups in the CSV but you can assign the product group id to the products in the CSV. You can find out the product group id by opening the ActinicCatalog.mdb database in MS Access and opening the 'DiscountProductGroup' table.

If thats possible could I then create a cart contents discount by csv import?
    I'm afraid not.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

excellent

just found this after a search

thanks again

are there any other tricks like this to speed things up
      Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
      Current project:
      cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
      cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
      Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Working...
      X