Exporting Product List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Product List

Is there any way of creating or exporting an Actinic Product list that will also include the Actinic Product reference number as well as the Product Description?

I am trying to generate my Actinic Link cross reference list for QuickBooks and don't want to miss any items.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to compare my Actinic Link list with the actual Actinic list - either in printout format or in Excel

The product reference will be included so long as you don't have autogenerate product references set on your catalog.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm sorry Jan, I don't understand

Comment

Are you exporting a product list at the moment?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Being an Actinic beginner, all I have done at the moment is printed out a copy of the stock levels from the Operations>Stock Levels..... menu.

Then I have just manually compared the list generated against the product numbers given in Actinic. Ideally, I would like to have both on the same sheet of paper.

If I need to be doing something else, then please let me know

Comment

You can get the product references to show on the stock level reports.

Within Actinic you can choose to autogenerate product references, or you can enter your own. When you are autogenerating, product references are generally not shown in the interface.

The options for autogenerating product references are set in business settings on the options tab. Switch autogenerate product references off and tick the option to show product references when editing catalog (you might want to also choose to hide them in the online catalog - unless you want them to be displayed online). Now if you print the stock levels report, you will see product references as well as product descriptions.

You will now also have to enter a product reference for all new products you create though and references will be required if you import products into the catalog manually.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X