Issue With Logins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue With Logins

Just Lodged a support ticket for this one as it sent a sence of sheer panic through me when i noticed it.... but i am hoping i can get a quick resolve on here... checked the KB and searched and cant find anything like this

Basicly if you login to our site and go to product through the redirect page everything is fine but if you login and go to the homepage or any other page then try to go to the homepage it comes up with:

Code:
    A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: The requested file (acatalog/Human_Products.html) is outside the scope of the script. If you believe the requested page should be served please contact the site operator.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner
    (error address changes depending what product range i tried to jump to)

yet logout and you can jump back and too however you want without issue...

anyone come across this before or got a fix?

Hi,

Have you customised your site? You might want to try using a default overall layout in case there is something wrong in the layout (you could upload it in test mode to see if it works before overwriting your live site).
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

I have been able to recreate this problem today. I've passed it through to the development team to see if there's a fix for it.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

I have exactly the same problem - Actinic told me it is fixed in 9.03
        Unusual Silver Jewellery
        Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
        Crystal Healing Jewellery
        Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Actinic told me it is fixed in 9.03
          I don't know who told you that but I'm afraid it's not, which is why I'm asking development if there is a fix we can apply.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

I've got the same problem, Tracey we are waiting to hear some good news about this issue from you in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by vistamaster View Post
              I've got the same problem, Tracey we are waiting to hear some good news about this issue from you in the near future
              could there be an error in the script thats actually generates urls?

Regards,
              Rytis

Comment

Yep it's definately a bug, I have uploaded blank website (one of actinic's templates) and without any modifications to any part of it, i tried to login and see if that script error comes up, and it did.

At the moment I don't see any other options, as to hide Home page link so the customer doesnt have the chance to go to the home page or set the catalog url in design settings.

or change the layout for brochure page, remove all the links, leave the only one saying: "Enter Shop" or whatever, and thats all we can do until we obtain a fix from developers...

Can anyone think of a better idea for working around this issue?

P.S. Dear actinic developers, please help us to resolve it asap...

Comment

P.S. Dear actinic developers, please help us to resolve it asap...
                  The developers are looking into it. It looks like it's a side effect of a fix we implemented for cross-scripting and we can't undo that as it is a security measure. I'll report back as soon as I hear something.
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you Tracey!

Comment

Hi there

Just to let you know this is fixed in 9.0.3.

Kind Regards
                      Nadeem Rasool
                      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks, but is it possible for someone to give us a clue how to fix it in v9.02 ??? Is V9.03 still in beta?

Comment

You can download it here:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/referrer/Do...7&nCategory=53

Army Gore-tex
                          Winter Climbing Mitts
                          webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
                          Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, but is it possible for someone to give us a clue how to fix it in v9.02 ???
                            I'm afraid that it was a very complicated fix with some of it being done within the C++ of the software so it is not fixable in v902.

Is V9.03 still in beta?
                            No, it is now fully released and can be downloaded for free (as you already have v9) as per WebD's post.
                            Tracey
                            SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey!

Comment

Working...
                              X