Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing question

Hi,

I have a client who also sells products via John Lewis etc.

They would like the client to be able to register the product so that the client can then be targeted for marketing purposes.

Does anyone know of a good plugin that can achieve this. I am assuming that this would work alongside the "create cusomter account" functionality.

Thanks.

Presumably all you need is a form to capture their name, contact details, product type and serial number?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

That gets me the information - what I was really after is having Actinic store the client with a one to many relationship on the product.

I am switching to another piece of software which is online - I cant cope with telling clients that things simply cannot be done with Actinic any more.

Comment

Isn't this another example of asking too much? It's not a question of Actinic not being able to do something "any more". It never claimed it could do them.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by greyhound View Post
          Hi,

I have a client who also sells products via John Lewis etc.

They would like the client to be able to register the product so that the client can then be targeted for marketing purposes.

Does anyone know of a good plugin that can achieve this. I am assuming that this would work alongside the "create cusomter account" functionality.

Thanks.
          What version of Actinic are we looking at?

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

Guccij - you are quite right. I should have researched the product better.

Malcom - V9

Comment

Working...
            X