Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting orders from Pending to Complete

Can somebody tell me what I am missing!
    I have an order that states it's pending. It isn't anymore because I have received and processed a payment (Payment Sent Seperately) and I have shipped the items.
    I have told Actininc that payment has been received in full - i.e. there is no outstanding balance and I've set the single line item to show it's 100% shipped.

What am I missing?

If I highlight the order in the pending screen and mark it as complete, I get a warning about extra payments/refunds....regardless of clicking yes or no, the order will still not switch to complete.

Come on guys, where am I going wrong?!

has an invoice been printed?
    I believe an order won't move from pending to completed without printing and invoice (even if only to .pdf, if you don't require a paper copy)
    Tracey

Comment

It doesn't physically have to be printed - you can tick "mark packing list/invoice printed" in the order processing options.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
        It doesn't physically have to be printed - you can tick "mark packing list/invoice printed" in the order processing options.
        if you use the 'one click order completion' option. Yes.
        (Settings > Business Settings > Order Processing )
        Tracey

Comment

Thanks everyone - it was the invoice printing issue that was causing the problems

Comment

Working...
          X