Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy / Paste of products from one section to another but images not transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy / Paste of products from one section to another but images not transferring

Hi,

Im new to actinic!

I have transfered half of our products from one laptop, to another laptop where the other half of our products were.

They are in a section/ site training "emma training", I can copy and paste them into our main training program where all our other products are, all the desciptions and details come up, except the pictures.

How can I copy from one training section to another? and get the pictures to show? Anyone help please?

Em x

This is possibly a paths issues - especially is you are using Vista - first check the images are where they should be and then check a few of the new products to see if an image is being specified. If it is being declared check the path is correct to the folder on the current laptop an change accordingly (if you have lots to change to you can either do this as a spreadsheet export or in Access - take backups first)

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X