• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

assume IMMA is a bug fix - but what for
    READ THIS THREAD

Comment

Thanks Duncan.

Judging by the posts I think it looks best to steer clear of 9.03 til its better soted - despite Actinic suggesting I try it today!
      Andrew Fish
      Business Resources

www.ardentsystems.com

Comment

Actinic suggesting I try it today!
        Its worth trying to see if it fixes your problem as it will help others in the long run BUT once you test it then I would revert to 9.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
          READ THIS THREAD
          Unless I've missed them - there are more bugs than I can see in this thread!
          Andrew Fish
          Business Resources

www.ardentsystems.com

Comment

i've got 9.0.3, i have no idea how to revert back to 9.0.2, but also i've additional orders and made several changes to the website.

With regards to this new 9.0.3 IMMA can i put it straight ontop on the previous 9.0.3?
            ________
            Ipad guides
            Business Plus V9.0.5
            Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

To roll back you will need to uninstall Actinic v903, re-install v902 and then restore your last v902 snapshot.

You can install v903IMMA straight over the top of the earlier v903

Comment

cheers mate.
                ________
                Ford mustang svt cobra
                Business Plus V9.0.5
                Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

I have downloaded this new new 9.0.3IMMA but now it's asking me to login? what the hell is this about...?!
                  ________
                  DISPENSARIES
                  Business Plus V9.0.5
                  Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Type in 'Administrator'.

Comment

v9.03 imma

Hello all,

I notice that a new new 9,03 imma is available for download. Does anyone have the link to where it is?

thanks
                      bathroom suites

Comment

I think it is only available on request at present (unless I have missed it), see the update on this thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=39944
                        Darren Guppy
                        Golf Tee Warehouse
                        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

cheers

i didnt see that - I'll wait till monday then, but you never know... the totally fixed version might be out then. Im getting a bit excited by the prospect,,,,sad i know.
                          bathroom suites

Comment

Type in 'Administrator'
                            you know i tried that a millions times before, but seeing as you didn't say anything about password i tried it for that as well...and it worked.

thanks!
                            Business Plus V9.0.5
                            Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Good morning everyone,

There seems a little confusion regarding v9.0.3, while I believe the answers are in the various threads it doesn't hurt just to recap.

We released v9.0.3 on Monday, and while there were lots of customers reporting no problems we also had a number experiencing an issue with some vanishing products. We are committed to quality, without question, so we decided to withdraw the release until we could resolve this issue.

Anyone that downloaded v9.0.3 from the Actinic website should have received an email detailing this.

The great news is we resolved the issue on Wednesday evening and issued a patched v9.0.3 to a number of you for testing. I am expecting (although usual conditions apply) to make a patched v9.0.3 available to all next week.

If you have any concerns, questions or just want to chat about v9.0.3 please get in contact.

To learn more about v9.0.3 you can view the changes here.
                              Benjamin Dyer
                              CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Bump.

Details of v9.0.3 IMMA which was released today can be found here.
                                Benjamin Dyer
                                CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Working...
                                X