Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove top and bottom section lists

Hi

I've managed to add a breadcrumb trail outside the <INNERLAYOUT> area on my dreamweaver template, but the top and bottom section lists STILL appear aboev and below my products on each page. I want these removed, leaving just the one that I've moved outside the actinic content area.

Is there a way of doing this without removing the one I've moved outside? <actinic:variable name="ParentSectionListTop" />

Help?!!

Thanks
    LP

You can control these in site options, how or whether they show etc. Your problem is that you need to still use the facility to control them in site options, but do not want them to go where they do as standard. You only have one choice in that regard then and that is to locate them in the design on the design tab and remove them from the layouts you are using. Click on them in the design tab and move up as level (using the upward arrow), you should then see how they get introduced into the layout.

Will these work outside of the innerlayout, i'm not so sure they will.

Comment

Hi - thanks for this. In answer to your final comment, they already DO work outside the INNERLAYOUT, but I don't want the additional ones inside the INNERLAYOUT... thats what I'm trying to get rid of!

I'll give your suggestion a try and see what happens...

Comment

Still no joy with this....

Comment

You need to remove the "ParentSectionListTop" Layout within your Innerlayout.

It's surrounded by a blockif directly beneath your Section Name.

You seem to be making an awful lot of layout changes today Louise, I hope you're taking plenty of snapshots.

Army Gore-tex
          Winter Climbing Mitts
          webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
          Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Good point... no I haven't... will take one now (all my layout changes have been within newly created layouts, so I can always revert to a standard one if all else fails).

I had version 7 off to a tee... but haven't used Actinic for some time and version 9 is a bit of a headbanger for me!

Thanks for your help...

Comment

That worked! Thanks very much.... I'm slowly getting there - everything I'm learning is (hopefully) sinking in and the logic will fall into place soon.... thats the plan anyhow!

Cheers again
              LP

Comment

Working...
              X