upgrade Catalog to Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade Catalog to Business

Currently on Catalog 9. Would like to be able to offer discounts / coupons. Realise need Business for this, but what is the cost to upgrade Catalog 9 to Business? can't find any such upgrade on the actinic.co.uk site. Surely not expected to buy Business from scratch.

Any other way to get discounts for certain customers/general coupon functionality into Catalog without the Business upgrade?

Thanks

Best to ring sales on things like this.

Comment

It costs around £500 + VAT, could be more if you don't have Actinic Cover.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

download a demo of current release and make sure the functions you require are there and working to your requirments. Note there are no "gift vouchers", just coupons.
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I was quoted £599 + VAT by Actinic.

I suppose these are a bit like cars - there won't be any 'second-hand' copies around until the next Actinic 'new model' comes out

Comment

there's not really any such thing as a 'second hand' copy of Actinic.
            You can, in certain circumstances, get permission from Actinic to use a previously issued license of Actinic on a different site but, as a rule, you cannot use a previous owned/used license

it reminds me actually, I really should get my backside in gear and sort an upgrade from Catalog to Business myself. Always something more important (and cheaper!) to deal with first
            Tracey

Comment

I actually suggested to Actinic that there must be many people like myself who don't require the ultra-sophistication of Actinic Business, but who would like more in the way of one-use discount codes, specific discounts on specific products, 2-for-1 offers, etc. than basic Catalog provides. And that they may be missing an important gap in the market for such a product, somewhere between basic Catalog & Business. Call it 'Catalog Plus' if you like.

I'm also a bit surprised that nobody offers add-ons that can be purchased to supply this kind of functionality to basic Catalog.

Other than that I am a big fan of Actinic!

Comment

I completely agree, Pete.
                The only reason I want to upgrade from Catalog to Business is so that I can offer discount codes.
                The thought of shelling out £599 + VAT solely for the purposes of enabling me to give MORE money away is not terribly appealing!
                I know there are more differences between Catalog and Business but, for businesses who don't particularly need the rest but just want the ability to offer coupons/discount codes, it's a big jump in cost.
                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                X