Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Actinic 'complete' orders back to front?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
    It'll probably be a quicker 'fix' than the 'fix' (IYSWIM!)
    Cant beat a quick Tracey fix that's what i say

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
      Cant beat a quick Tracey fix that's what i say

I'm sure I don't know what you mean
      Tracey

Comment

Saves money on Printing (Shame!) and paper and time - no losers (except printer consumable suppliers!)
        John Sollars
        MD at Stinkyink.Com
        Ph 01746 781020
        Fx 01746 781698
        Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

yeh, you're absolutely right, John.
          I just need to work out an easy transition from what I'm doing now to not having a packing list!
          *ponders*
          Tracey

Comment

It is incredibly simple, re-design your invoice (talk to Jan) and move to Integrated label paper, overwright your Invoices.rpt - job done
            John Sollars
            MD at Stinkyink.Com
            Ph 01746 781020
            Fx 01746 781698
            Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

thanks
              it's not labels that's an issue. I don't use the packing list as a label anyway (I have a dymo twin label printer for that!)
              ok...from this day on..no more packing lists! (until I forget and generate them, by habit..which will probably be in an hour or so LOL)
              Tracey

Comment

It is incredibly simple, re-design your invoice (talk to Jan)
                you don't even need to do that, Actinic includes a integrated labels as standard on the invoice report, you just need to switch them on in business settings.

My company integratedlabels.co.uk also has a set of reports for Actinic that include labels on different reports and include additional information. You can find more info on the reports here :

http://www.integratedlabels.co.uk/Fr...bel-Paper.html

They are free for customers of that site.

Cheers,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok...from this day on..no more packing lists! (until I forget and generate them, by habit..which will probably be in an hour or so LOL)
                  Now your not using the packing list you can use that to print out your dymo label instead. (or has actinic added that in on it's own now?).

Mike
                  -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
                    Now your not using the packing list you can use that to print out your dymo label instead. (or has actinic added that in on it's own now?).

Mike
                    it hasn't, Mike and yes, I did consider that.

it does mean the report needs redesigning but it'd certainly be quicker to print off the packing lists as labels as they'd print all in one go then rather than me having to C&P the info across from the order summary
                    Tracey

Comment

Working...
                    X