Price Permutations for VAT changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Permutations for VAT changes

Could anyone help in directing me to where the prices for permutations reside within the ActinicCatalog.mdb file? I need to change both product prices and permutation prices for the VAT changes. I can identify the product prices, but I can't seem to find the prices for permutations in the actinic database.

you need to be looking in the ProductProperties table at column nValue1

hth
    Tracey

Comment

Thanks Tracey

I have had a look at the nValue1 column, which, as you say, includes the prices for permutations (although its a bit difficult identifying the permutation the price refers to as the sString1 column is populated with a string of unintelligible numbers). The nValue1 column is populated mostly with 0's and 1's. I guess a 0 means that there is no price for this permutation, but do you know what a 1 means? I suspect I need to keep the 1's as they are rather than adjust them for the change in VAT.

Comment

re. the 1s

If you're using a formula/query to adjust for VAT, and then rounding it, you should find that it adjusts back to 1 again anyway.
        Tracey

Comment

I can't grasp why you need to be changing the permutation prices? They are either net anyway, or gross with the rate applied by the AUG fix aren't they?

Comment

Lee

I am planning not to reduce my gross (tax inclusive) prices but plan to offer additional benefits such as free delivery. Most of my gross prices are included as text in several sections, product pages, and against choices and would be a major headache to change. Hence I have to increase my net product and permutation prices to reflect the reduction in VAT.

Comment

Working...
            X