Strange rollover effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange rollover effect

Has anyone experienced an odd effect where, when you move your mouse over a link or a nav button, the link or button seems to quiver a bit under the mouse and leaves a little shadow of itself and the surrounding text?

It doesn't happen to me on any of the 4 browsers I've tried but I've had reports of it happening in IE. We've got 2 actinic catalogs on the same site and it happens on this one only: http://www.thetransporters.com/US/ac...S_Version.html

If anyone fancies popping in and seeing if they get the problem and if so what they think it might be then I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks,

Bob

No quiver here
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi
      No quiver or any other abnormalities on IE7 at my end---
      Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
      www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

or here (checked IE6 and 7)
        Tracey

Comment

This problem seemed to occur with IE7 and Vista and was very odd. When the mouse moved over any buttons in the inner layout area they shifted to the left but retained another copy underneath, like a shadow.

I had inserted a table within the inner layout so that the price and other info could be aligned to the right of the product image.

I replaced the table with layers and the problem went away.

I don't know why it had caused this to happen but am just pleased that it has gone away as I now have another peculiar phenomenon to deal with (see post about progress bars if you're interested).

Bob

Comment

Working...
          X