X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button label

How can I re-name the login button to say 'Trade Customers'

Ken

Click on it on the design tab and note where it gets the current name from. Its probably in design | text. You can sometimes right click on the variable in the design tab and be taken straight to it also.

Comment

Ta very much!

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        Click on it on the design tab and note where it gets the current name from. Its probably in design | text. You can sometimes right click on the variable in the design tab and be taken straight to it also.
        Can I get the login button on the page without requiring everybody to login on entering the shop?

Comment

Yes, you set that decision in business settings. I presume at some stage you switched it on, so just reverse what you did.

Comment

Yes, you set that decision in business settings. I presume at some stage you switched it on, so just reverse what you did.
            OK, I remember what I did now - thanks.

Comment

This seems to be a button image called button_login.gif. However, if I replace it with my own image having the same title it still hasn't changed in Actinic. The image is in the root folder - how is Actinic finding the old image? Or am I doing the wrong thing entirely?

Comment

is it just showing the old button when in preview mode? or have you published?
                The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

you may need to save your custom button(s) via Design > Themes > Advanced Themes in the 'Buttons' Tab

Actinic is a bit 'weird' about reverting custom buttons back to standard, if you don't save them here
                  Tracey

Comment

Ah, thanks Tracey - I'll try that.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
                      you may need to save your custom button(s) via Design > Themes > Advanced Themes in the 'Buttons' Tab

Actinic is a bit 'weird' about reverting custom buttons back to standard, if you don't save them here
                      Well, I tried that - made no difference

Comment

Working...
                      X