Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

checkout page problem.. site using 'trial' hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout page problem.. site using 'trial' hosting?

Hi
    I'm testing my site in readiness to go live, however we're still using Actinic's trial hosting.

When I click to 'buy' an item, the checkout page is not displaying the correct template. I've checked in the settings and on the 'layout' section of the main store area and the correct template is selectedd for Checkout Pages Layout and View Cart Page Layout, but none of the correct imagery or layout is displaying...

View the page here... click on 'buy' and you'll see what I mean
    http://trials.actinic.com/trials/tri...r_Assorted.htm

Help!

Your site seems to be pointing to a generic cgi-bin rather than one specific to your site. post your network settings here or call actinic support and ask them what the path to cgi-bin should be for trial hosting.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi,

It looks like your 'basehref' is missing. Check one of the default overall layouts to see where the variable should be place on yours.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Pardon my ignorance.. but I have no idea what you just said!

Which variable, and which Default Overall Layout?

I'm confused.... Where do I find the default overall layout? and what variable am I looking for???

Comment

Which variable
          BaseHref

which Default Overall Layout
          Go into the Library and on the Layouts Tab, expand the 'Web Page Outer Layout' group. Double-click on say the 'Works Best with Smart' layout and you should see there is a basehref variable in the <Head> section. This is what seems to be missing from your overall layout.

Where do I find the default overall layout?
          To see which overall layout your site is using go to 'Settings | Site Options | Layout tab' and take a look at the 'Overall Page Layout' field. That's the one that you need to add the BaseHref variable to.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X