Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Related Products Below Fragments on Product Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Related Products Below Fragments on Product Page?

Hi there,

I have configured a site using CSS and want to show related products beneath a bunch of floated div (giving a three column layout) fragments on the product page.

Currently I can only view related products if I have them directly below the product layout, wheras the fragment info is more important and needs to display above the related products.

Is there a way to do this? Not sure if I have messed around with the templates / css too much or if this is not a feature of actinic.

so basically i would like :

product
    fragments
    related products

Also I have set a different layout for one of the four fragments I have at the bottom but when I reopen it, it shows the same as the other three layouts, which is causing issues as they have different floats. Is this a known issue?

A lot of info I know. I had a look through the forum and couldn't see any posts directly relating to these issues.

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks,

Neil

Related products are added to a design as part of the product layout, so to try squeeze fragments in between is not easy using just standard actinic. I suspect you will need to discover Blocks which you can use to bring in the related products. That's one option, if full CSS, you could also use positioning, is there a URL for us to get a visual?

Comment

Hi Lee,

The site's not live at the minute. I'm working on it offline.

I've attached a screengrab below :

You will see there are 4 fragments. Basically the top one is supposed to go streight across and the 3 below should float to the left creating a three column layout. This works fine apart from the fact that the first fragment keeps on taking the style of the other 3 fragments.

I would like the related products to appear in the area at the bottom if poss.

Cheers again.

Neil

Comment

Anyone know how i can get the related products in the bottom area as displayed please?

Thanks,

Neil

Comment

Neil,

You will need to use the following variable below the FragmentLayout variable for the Related products within your desired design tag, <table> or <div>, etc:

Code:
          <actinic:variable name="ProductRelatedProductsList" />
          Then edit the list layout settings to gain the desired layout.

Comment

Working...
          X