Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing font size of PRICE

Hi
    I am trying to increase the font size of the ProductPriceDescription so it is more visible on my site.
    I feel the default is too small but canot figure it out.
    Can anyone help ?
    thanks
    Brett

Use firefox browser and the firebug addon, click on inspect, hover over the area in question and the right hand side will show you the styles being applied to that area. Great tool, we use it every day a number of times.

Comment

how to change the font size ?

Thanks for reply. I did that and can see the code but how do I actually change the font size or make the price appear to be bold ?
      thanks

Comment

Go to design view and click on what you want to change - you will get a panel to do what you want

Comment

not quite got it yet

Hi
          What I want to do is just make the word 'Price' bigger or bolder for all my products. Do I need to do them one by one or can I just change the set up format.
          sorry if I am being dumb !
          Brett

Comment

enclose that word in a span tag, assign a class to that span, and define the class in your stylesheet

for instance:

<span class="biggerbolder">Price</span>

You'll have to go in code mode

Comment

step by step

Hi
              Any chance of a dummies guide step by step.
              I dont know what span is or code mode

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboyhk View Post
                Thanks for reply. I did that and can see the code but how do I actually change the font size or make the price appear to be bold ?
                thanks
                Select the actinic stylesheet from the drop down box on the design tab and find that style you saw on the firebug addon. I'd imagine that you will see a font size in there, if not, then you might need to add it.

font-size: 12px;

for example.

Comment

Working...
                X