Adding Section Name to Best Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Section Name to Best Sellers

Is there a way I can add the section name to the top of the best sellers and new items?

Our products have the part number and a brief description but its meaningless without stating which section it came from.

Have a look at the variables used in the breadcrumb trail, you might be able to add one of those. Parent Section Name or something like that.

Comment

I tried Lee's suggestion but unfortunately, you end up displaying the Variables that are relevant to the page that the Best Seller list is on, rather than those that are related to the Best Seller item.

I think you'd have to do something a lot more complex, like use the ProductID variable and then look that up in the database (Gabe has posted some articles on how to do this).
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I tried adding the variables directly but it just shows where the best seller is being displayed.

I'll check Gabe's articles out.

Comment

I realised that some of the product titles already have the manufacturers name in them so I've created 3 new variables to hold the data (but only filled them in where needed)

Quick & Simple

Comment

Working...
          X