Passing B2B Address Detail to our partner site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing B2B Address Detail to our partner site

Hi, we have an Education website that users can browse, but need to login to make a purchase. We use a 3rd party company to look after the sheet music we sell since they carry upwards of 20,000 products and it wouldn't be practical for us to set all of them up in Actinic. Instead, they've set up a white label site and pay us a commission on any sales which they fulfill.

I've been asked if it would be possible for a static link on the front page of the Actinic site to pass all the logged in customer's details to this other site provided they'd logged in.

Have had a search around the forum and can see a few ways to pass a customers details to a payment gateway while they are in the checkout process and wondered if this was the right direction to investigate. It looks like the address can be called as an XML file but I don't know if this is the right way, will work or whether there's a more elegant way.

Hi,

Account details are encrypted when uploaded for security so I can't see a way of passing them across to a 3rd party.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

OK - Thanks for that. That does make sense.

Flek

Comment

Working...
      X