Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions in Checkout

Hi,

I'm trying to move that tick box "I accept the terms & conds" from checkout page 1 to checkout page 2, tried cut'n'paste
    Code:

<actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Terms and Conditions Agreed" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22TermsAgreementRequired%22%20%2f%3e" />
    but it didn't work, do I need to change something in the layouts?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there, This will not work, As even if you cut and paste, there needs to be changes made into the perlscript to ensure the checkout is ticked.

BTW whats the reason for moving it along, as Checkout 01 does have that tick box.

A Workaround could always be renaming one of the general defined description and then implementing: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45485

Kind Regards
    Last edited by KB2; 23-Mar-2010, 08:50 AM. Reason: Updating kb links

Comment

Thanks for that,

I need to move it to page 2 because I want customer to accept the terms and conditions at the end of ordering, and now its somewhere in the middle if we use Checkout page 0, Checkout page 1, Checkout page 2, Checkout page 3, the Checkout page 1 contains the T&C's checkbx.

Thought even if I follow that KB article, I still need removing the existing T&C tickbox off the Checkout page 1.

Ofcourse if there is a way to hack the perl script, I am confident enough to do it if someone could point me to the right direction...

Regards,
      Rytis

Comment

Originally posted by vistamaster View Post
        Ofcourse if there is a way to hack the perl script, I am confident enough to do it if someone could point me to the right direction...
        Have a look at "OrderScript.pl", maybe in this script search for Terms and Conditions. Sorry I'm not at my desk, so having to remember from memory, but that should be your script

Kind Regards

Comment

Working...
        X