No announcement yet.

Invoice numbering in 9.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tracey, it was the order numbers in particular I was hoping to change. We have swapped a site over from v8.5.x to v9 and moved the site contents over (import) we didn't import the orders however as, in effect, it's a new company taking over at the same time as the site changed from Actinic version 8.5 to v9. The new orders however have continued on from the incremental number of before. What I really wanted to do was to either restart the order numbers from zero .. or preferably from (say) xxxx1000 to differentiate these new orders from now on.

Comment

Just wondered if making this eaiser is on the cards.

The only reason i ask is i took a snapshop from another site as it had loads of products in it i needed, and now my invoice numbers are duplicated from different sites. No a major issue as i can edit it in access, well apart from the fact this machine does not have access on it

I never gave it a thought until now

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

As an international user (ireland) of Actinic, thanks for showing me how to change my invoice number.

I don't want my customers to feel like they are the first customer but are dealing with an established company.

Comment

Working...
        X