Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Link Errors in Page URL

Hi,

I've upgraded an Actinic website from V7 to V9. On the whole the upgrade has worked well but when uploading the site today something weird has happened with the section links. It seems that it's adding %3C before the page name in the URL.

I've looked in the code and there's several %3C's. Would anyone know which one I need to remove or how I can fix this? When I preview the site in Actinic it works fine and all pages link as they should.

For an example, please click the link below.
    http://www.redlinehydraulics.co.uk/a...IC_MOTORS.html
    If you try clicking on one of the product links, you'll see the link is broken.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks very much
    Charlotte

I would say that the upgrade has not gone well as the site does not work anymore. Have a read on the community about uprading from 7 to 8/9 and you will see that upgrading is not recommended - a product import followed by a redesign is the best way forward.

Comment

That %3C is an "<" character at the beginning of Online Catalog.

Two places to look.

Look in the Content Tree at the bundle of money item. Check that it isn't named <Online Catalog.

Look at the Section Link Layout in the library or via the Design Tab. It's also possible that an extraneous "<" is there.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. I found the offending < and deleted it. The links work fine now. You've made my Christmas Eve at work a lot shorter and happier, so thank you very much!!

Comment

Just to say I get an error at checkout:
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
          X