Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Problems in V8

Hey folks! I hope you can help me!

The site is www.fidoscorner.com it's a US site and currently sells only in the US. I upgraded my version 7 site to Business 8.
    Everything in upgrading has worked fine except for one thing (well 2 things)

During checkout my site asks for a Credit Card Start Date (we really don't use this in the US and folks will just be very confused to see this during checkout) I don't want that to show up ( I looked in Design Text| Payment Details, but there's not a check box to uncheck so that it doesn't show up in checkout) How do I delete that line?

Also Part 2 is it asks for the Credit Card Issue Number. I thought.. Ok maybe this is the CVV2 number. So, I tried to order something myself and use my credit card in checkout. I put in my legit credit card and put in my CVV2 where it asks for the "Issue Number" and when I press Next it keeps telling me that the last three numbers on the signature strip is invalid!

Why doesn't it say CVV2 number on checkout instead of Issue number and right now, you can't buy anything onthe site because it won't accept the CVV2 number. Is this perhaps NOT a US catalog that I got???

HELP!!!
    Regards!
    Annette

Well. I think I've solved it!
    What I did was to go on the server and make a copy of all the files in Actinic directory and the cgi directory and put them in another folder for safe keeping. I put the backup.num and the order.num files back in the actinic directory and then did a complete refresh of the catalog. (again!)

It worked!! Whoo Hoo! I was able to place an order very easily and it asked for the CVV2 number (instead of the card issue number) also did not ask for the Card Start Date...

Thanks for your time though!
    Regards!
    Annette

Comment

Working...
    X