Exporting customer details using the "Mailing List" area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting customer details using the "Mailing List" area

I'm trying to export customer information using the "Mailing List" area of the Actinic software (on a client's computer). I've done this a couple of times before and not had any problems exporting the info as a csv but today I can 't seem to get any information to show up. When I preivew the list (after selecting my date range and not changing anything else) no information shows up.

I also tried to export the info using the "Export Customers" button on the same "Mailing Lists" menu but again when I put in the date range no information shows up.

Never had this problem before so I'm confused. Help!

Hi,

Can you check the other tabs in the Mailing Lists dialogue as there may be a setting that you selected in a previous search that is still selected which is affecting your current search.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
      Hi,

Can you check the other tabs in the Mailing Lists dialogue as there may be a setting that you selected in a previous search that is still selected which is affecting your current search.
      Tracey.

I've tried again today with no luck. I've taken screenshots of each of the Mailing Lists dialog box tabs, maybe there is something wrong that I can't see.

Comment

Try unticking the '(AND) Purged' option in the 'Order Status' section on the 'Main' tab.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Try unticking the '(AND) Purged' option in the 'Order Status' section on the 'Main' tab.
          That's not work either. Me =

Comment

OK, I think I have it this time, try ticking either 'Invoice Address' or 'Delivery Address' in the 'Invoice Address Details From' area on the 'Main' tab.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Also, if you preview the results rather than exporting then, the filtered by entry on the preview page will tell you what it's trying to filter by and you might be able to see where it's getting confused.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

OK, I think I have it this time, try ticking either 'Invoice Address' or 'Delivery Address' in the 'Invoice Address Details From' area on the 'Main' tab.
                This worked! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X