Hiding a fragment on the website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding a fragment on the website

I have details of all our postal tariffs (set up as "fragments") within a P&P "section" of our online shop.
    One of the Postal fragments contains all the details of our Christmas post/order deadlines.

Now, rather than deleting this fragment, and having to recreate it every Christmas time, is there any way I can hide it on the website? I can hide sections, but I haven;t been able to find how to hide a "fragment".

Anybody got any ideas?

thanks
    Max

Create a dummy brochure page, drag the fragment into that and then hide the brochure page. Use it as a safe for things like this.

Comment

I just delete mine but never purge so they stay there until next time needed but Lee's idea probably sounds much more sensible, I'll be giving it a go myself.
      www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

I always do the same as Lee. I have a hidden brochure page that a drop old and unused fragments in. I don't like to leave anything deleted but not purged because I like to purge and compact very frequently.

Comment

If it's Christmas info then I move the fragment to the bottom and change the dates to next year so it's available and relivant. As it's gets near to Christmas again I move the fragments up and amend the dates if needed.

Comment

Working...
          X