Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key Words & Meta tags

www.japautosolutions.com
    I recently set up a car parts business and built the site with the help of a colleague in the office. Unfortunately we are banging our heads as to why some of our products are being found via search engines and many others not.
    At present we are using GOOGLE adwords also but to be honest the margins we make can't let this continue.
    Please can anybody help?????
    I would really appreciate if someone could steer me in the right direction or at least offer some advice.
    I know some of you will say pay someone who knows exactly what they are doing but to be honest we got this far and definately intend to fix our problems and also we can't afford to pay someone at present.
    If anyone can take a look and offer some guidance and direction I would really appreciate it.
    I have read so many posts relating to this but I'm baffled and lost.
    Many, many thanks in anticipation.
    Brian.
    www.japautosolutions.com

www.japautosolutions.co.uk

Japanese Automotive Solutions is the premier supplier of Genuine OEM and JDM car parts within the UK and European Union.

Your homepage PR is zero so you're lucky that anything is indexed. Get some links to your site from relevant sites and that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

The link in your post will help.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Getting traffic is one thing but concertng that to sales is another story. Your site looks very poor and broken to me tbh - I would certainly not buy from it.

Try asking for a site review or apply one of the standard actinic themes. As for paying someone - sometimes you have to invest in a business for it to succeed !

Comment

Working...
      X