Changing the order of product pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the order of product pricing

I have been using discounted product price lists on my layout and wonder if there is any way I can alter the order to suit our marketing strategy?

Currently it displays like:

Price: (9 or fewer items) £4.35 (Exc VAT at 15%) Each

Price: (10 to 99 items) £3.75 (Exc VAT at 15%) Each

Price: (100 to 499 items) £3.40 (Exc VAT at 15%) Each

Price: (500 to 999 items) £3.10 (Exc VAT at 15%) Each

Price: (1000 + items) £2.90 (Exc VAT at 15%) Each

I'd like it to display the list in reverse order if possible.

Also if there is a way of displaying this information in an abbreviated fashion it would help.

Pointers please

Select a product where you have these, then select the design tab, then select one of the prices and you should see the layout code you need. You follow the same procedure for accessing most parts of a design, sometimes you may need to scroll up a level or 2 using the arrow, once you have clicked on the area.

Comment

Hi Lee,

I found the layout but don't see where the order is set or whether another function sets it within that.

This is in the Standard Tax Exclusive Price layout

Here is the code I have found:

<br />
      <actinic:variable name="ProductPriceDescription" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsFirstQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201">
      (<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> item)
      </actinic:block>
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3e%201">
      (<actinic:variable name="QuantityDescMax" /> or fewer items)
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsMiddleQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
      (<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> to <actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> items)
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsLastQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
      (<Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> + items)

<actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxMessageShown%22%20%2f%3e">
      <span class="actxxsmall">
      (Exc&nbsp;<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName1"/> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1"/>%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"> and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName2"/> at <actinic:variable Name="TaxRate2"/>%</actinic:block>)
      Each</span>
      <br />

I'm looking for the script that reads the prices (this just seems to process them) in order to change the order of the cycle (reverse it) but can't see where it is in this code.

Comment

Hi,

The developers tell me that this isn't possible as the list is sorted by the application C++ code. I'll add it to the wishlist for you.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey,

Its a nonsuch request I know, but if one retailer thinks that way perhaps others do too?

Me, I just slap the pages together

Comment

Has this been addressed, as I also want to put the higher quantity first?

Comment

Working...
            X