Warning: Contains Unauthenticated Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One further thing, which I don't get..

When I first reach the Actinic Payments page, along with the padlock 'Connection Partially encrypted' warning, the url favicon shows as a the yellow AP shield, yet if you refresh the page, the padlock warning goes, the certificate nows declares we have high grade encryption in place, and the favicon for exactly the same url, shows as a 'Actinic Software Ltd com' on a green background.

Just to rule out a caching issue, this same set of results is repeated on any subsequent checkout.

Any ideas?

Comment

Martin,

Does this happen in IE or just Firefox.
      If it only happens in Firefox see this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45968 where Zoltan gave a workaround that worked for me.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Thanks Darren
        In IE I can't see a gold padlock (only a greyed out one referring to blocked content). I am not at all familar with the layout of IE, as I use FF all the time, so maybe the padlock is somewhere I can't see it! I really must get more familiar with IE, to test my site mods!.
        So no gold padlock in site, but no warnings either, so you may have a point here.

Having read Zoltans solution, could you just explain what this means:
        The workaround is to change the order of the onLoad and PreloadImages calls in the PreloadImages layout.
        I can see the Preload images layout, but which bits do I reorder?

Thanks
        Martin

Comment

A little experimentation, and I geddit ..
          ..and it works too...yipee!

I'm several weeks into playing with A10, and am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks again Darren and Zoltan

ps. Zoltans solution didn't come up when I searched for 'connection partially encrypted', so happy you were on the case

Comment

Glad to here it worked. I also had trouble trying to locate the thread, I remember having the problem and that a solution had been posted so had to use the Advanced search to look for threads I had posted in that contained the word 'encrypted' or 'encryption'.
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse
            Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
            X