ST Payment Received but Pending Shown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST Payment Received but Pending Shown

We've received an order and Secure Trading shows that the transaction was completed satisfactorily with an authorisation code. However, Actinic shows it as PSP Pending!

Any ideas please?

im guessing the payment file was never posted back to your server, if this file is not there then actinic does not know its paid

Comment

Presumably because the customer say the ST completed form and didn't click on the return to print receipt button.

How can I force a return?

Comment

No that would be the reciept. I do not use st so nto sure of the setup, is this with lots of orders? or just one if one then could be a network problem. Sometimes they turn up later.

you can manually enter it and actinic will warn you if it picks it up and you have already entered it.

Comment

It seems to be doing it with every order now! I've meticulously checked that the payment has been authorised and followed the link back to the site. What's gone wrong here? It was working ok.

Comment

Hi,

You should check with ST to see if they are sending the callbacks. If they are then you should check in the acatalog folder on your server to see if they are being created on your server (*.occ files).
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
              Hi,

You should check with ST to see if they are sending the callbacks. If they are then you should check in the acatalog folder on your server to see if they are being created on your server (*.occ files).
              The *.occ files are being created on my server - just did an order and checked.

Ken

Comment

The *.occ files are being created on my server - just did an order and checked.
                And what happened when you downloaded the order?
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
                  And what happened when you downloaded the order?
                  A Payment Service Provider Authorisation was downloaded for order KWxxxxxxxxxx but no matching order was found in Actinic. etc with the option to restart downloading orders.

If I click on Yes I get to another warning saying "One or more orders did not have their Payment Service Provider processing completed etc...." Trying again later does not make any change.

The order ends up in the Pending section with PSP-Pending in the Payment column.

Comment

A Payment Service Provider Authorisation was downloaded for order KWxxxxxxxxxx but no matching order was found in Actinic
                    This suggests that there was a *.occ file but no actual order file (*.ord). Did this order download into Actinic?

If I click on Yes I get to another warning saying "One or more orders did not have their Payment Service Provider processing completed etc...."
                    I take it you had another order come through at the same time you downloaded your test order. Can you check with ST if they sent a callback for this order. You can tell them the time the order was placed and the order number and they should be able to check on their system.
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

No, this is my test site where I duplicate the live website so I can run tests without causing problems for real customers.

Nobody else can place orders on it but me so only the one order was being processed.

There was an .ord file as well and, as I said, the order appeared in the PSP-Pending section after downloading.

Comment

In that case, something is wrong and you will have to contact support for further investigation because, as I say, the first error message suggests that there is no order but there is a callback.
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

ST is working fine for us.

Comment

OK fellow Actinic developers, this is important. I wasted DAYS trying to solve this.

If you decide to use Secure Trading and integrate PayPal within it you MUST tell ST support so they can activate multiple form usage on your ST site.

This is an extract from an ST Support email to me today:-
                            -----------------------------------------------------
                            Hi Ken

It wasn't until yesterday that the amendment to your account actually occured to us. As it stands you are the first merchant to setup Paypal with Actinic hence the issues, but that shouldn't be an excuse and were sorry it took so long to resolve the issue.

----------------------------------------------------------
                            (My italics above)

This does not, of course, affect you if you set up PayPal directly as one of the Actinic PSPs, only if you keep ST as the sole PSP with PayPal as an integrated part of the ST activation forms.

Why keep ST as the sole PSP you may ask? Well, by keeping a single PSP in Actinic you can streamline your checkout and reduce the number of checkout pages. I can't think of any other reason.

Thanks to all who tried to help on this.

Ken

Comment

Working...
                            X