Adding reports to V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding reports to V9

Hi - looking at page 153 of the AUG I see it is possible to add reports to the built in list. I have been playing with this and it seems to work. The instructions are a bit thin though. I see it is possible to put a date range in there, but how can I get it to prompt me for an order number?

As a test I hard coded into the reports.ini this:
    ExtraConditions="{Orders.order number} = 'HP03ND10034554'"

just as a test to see if it would select a particular order, and it did work. Great, but obviously I want to be able to enter an order number (the guide says it will not work for the currently selected order).

Does anyone know the fields and syntax required to make it prompt for an order number?

I'm trying to get a report to generate a bit of XML which I think this will do nicely as long as I can get it to generate for the order required at the time.

Cheers
    Jez

You can't do this via the report.ini, but you can setup crystal reports to prompt to your a variable when they run.

Another option would to use my One Stop Order Processing product and use one of the reports there, then the report will be printed for the orders you have ticked. You can find more details and a free trial for OSOP here:

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for that. I actually put a prompt into the Crystal report which works when running in crystal, but when running from Actinic it does not ask, just gives everything.

I think your product does not support SQL version on v9 last time I looked. ??

Comment

A beta of it will be available for Enterprise today actually.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Excellent news. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X