Price on Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price on Application

Up until a few minutes ago, this was going to be a request for assistance - I search but I couldn't find a solution to this in v9, but now I've got it.

The requirement was for any item priced at £0.00 to display "Price on Application" instead of a price.

I couldn't find where actinic was hiding the price of zero priced items, but the condition to display "Price on Application" is as follows:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceRaw%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%200">
    <span>Price on Application</span>
    </actinic:block>

and obviously style the span as you see fit.

I appreciate this is probably child's play to anyone even slightly less stupid than I am, but if it helps even one person, it's worth me embarrassing myself.

Cheers!

Originally posted by IanSaunders View Post
    Up until a few minutes ago, this was going to be a request for assistance - I search but I couldn't find a solution to this in v9, but now I've got it.

The requirement was for any item priced at £0.00 to display "Price on Application" instead of a price.

I couldn't find where actinic was hiding the price of zero priced items, but the condition to display "Price on Application" is as follows:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductPriceRaw%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%200">
    <span>Price on Application</span>
    </actinic:block>

and obviously style the span as you see fit.

I appreciate this is probably child's play to anyone even slightly less stupid than I am, but if it helps even one person, it's worth me embarrassing myself.

Cheers!
    Now that is scary, I was just wondering if this could be done today.

Thanks!
    Need a barcode label or card printer? Look no further than OnlyZebra.

Thinking about barcode scanning and whether it could improve your business' efficiency? We can offer a range of products from numerous manufacturers. OnlyAML, OnlyIntermec, OnlyLXE, OnlyOpticon & OnlyPsion or OnlyRugged, the one stop shop for all your needs.

Comment

yay!

Today wasn't a complete waste!

Comment

Working...
      X