Archive Error 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archive Error 12

Hi guys and gals hope you can help with this one.

We are in the process of upgrading to Business Plus v9 from Catalog v8 and I am trying to create a snapshot of our website in v8 but am having problems. Firstly, I can't create the snapshot using File|Snapshot|Export Site as it is greyed out. So, I tried to create one using the Site Snapshot button on the Shutting Down box which produces the following error:

FATAL ERRORS
    (File Snapshot.cpp, Line 1367) - Archive error 12 - The zip file open call failed has been caught.

I have done a search through the forums but nothing seems to be quite the same as this problem and most are for importing errors. I have compacted the database which seems to have worked ok, but still can't make a snapshot. Support Snapshot produces the same result. I am using v8.5.1.

Hope you can help, i'm really stuck.

Cheers

Roy
    the box - mens womens fashion
    www.boxfashion.co.uk

Try rebooting your machine.

Comment

Tried several times. No joy.
      www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Try licensing a new site in v9 then copying over the contents of the v8 site1 folder into the newly created v9 site folder. Open Actinic and it should upgrade your site.

Comment

Not sure I can do that (can I?) as yet as we are still on the 30 day trial of v9. We had been holding off purchasing until sure that we were 100% happy with v9.
          www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Aha.. yes that seems to have worked nicely thanks very much.
            www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Just be aware that as you are using the v9 trial you will not be able to import a snapshot created by the trial software - I know its stupid and I complained a year about it but its still there

Comment

Working...
              X