Scenario

Customer orders qty 2 of one product @ £22 each

Customer returns 1 of them.

I enter the order and change the line item so it shows
    No. Ordered : 2
    No. Shipped : 1
    No. Cancelled : 1

As seen in attachement line-items.gif

However, the 'Progress and Payments' tab still shows an order total of £44 (attachment Payments-tab.gif) so it's making it difficult for me to refund for the returned item, without some 'fiddling'!!

Anyone else had this problem?

I had to do some messing about with 'apply' and 'ok' before it eventually (after being in and out of the order several times) changed to 'excessive payment received')
    Only thing I can see that I did differently, on the last time I tried to get it to change, is that I went into the 'Shipping and Handling' tab. Not sure if it's related or coincidence but it did eventually change so I can refund.
    Attached Files
    Tracey

i have loads of problems like. What i find i have to do with cancellations is cancel the line, then *close the order*, then go back in to refund.

i have to close my order after doing anything for it to register. i.e i can't do 2 things at once.
    ________
    Pot
    Business Plus V9.0.5
    Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Hi Tracey,

I've tried dealing with cancelling the items in various ways and I can't recreate the problem. I would suggest asking support to take a look while we have your snapshot for the other issue.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

thanks, Tracey, I will do
        I also have an additional problem with orders not showing an orderline as cancelled (the %age bit on the order summary screen) and so having to export it to get it to move to completed.

Problem is then, when I run a sales summary, Actinic kicks off about 'partially shipped' orders telling me to backorder unshipped lines (which I have, in fact already cancelled!)

It's all a mess
        I've submitted a ticket for the other issue anyway so will wait for a response (don't y'all be drawing straws now!!)
        Tracey

Comment

Working...
        X