Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send Quote Details?

Hello fellow Actiniceers!

I've had a request from the boss that he'd like a customer to be able to add to cart whatever they like and then - here comes the tricky part - be able to click a button to have the cart details sent to them. Before they checkout. Sort of like a written quote if you like. Even if this required some kind of 'manual intervention' in his words, that would be fine.

Does anyone know if this is possible? I've searched through the KB for all Checkout and Cart mods and can't see anything. I searched the forum for 'send cart details before checkout' and didn't find anything either, maybe I'm being too specific?

Anywho, any opinions appreciated!
    Need a barcode label or card printer? Look no further than OnlyZebra.

Thinking about barcode scanning and whether it could improve your business' efficiency? We can offer a range of products from numerous manufacturers. OnlyAML, OnlyIntermec, OnlyLXE, OnlyOpticon & OnlyPsion or OnlyRugged, the one stop shop for all your needs.

i'm a bit of a novice here, but couldn't you just have "Quote" as a sort of payment option. i.e along with 'payment by Card' or 'PayPal'
    Business Plus V9.0.5
    Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Originally posted by djferros View Post
      i'm a bit of a novice here, but couldn't you just have "Quote" as a sort of payment option. i.e along with 'payment by Card' or 'PayPal'
      Great idea! However, I don't know if it might confuse people if you have to 'checkout' to get a quote?

Don't know, I might just be thinking too strictly!
      Need a barcode label or card printer? Look no further than OnlyZebra.

Thinking about barcode scanning and whether it could improve your business' efficiency? We can offer a range of products from numerous manufacturers. OnlyAML, OnlyIntermec, OnlyLXE, OnlyOpticon & OnlyPsion or OnlyRugged, the one stop shop for all your needs.

Comment

Working...
      X