Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order remaining on Completed tab

Hi

Has anybody seen this in 903 imma or offer a possible reason why? If you Ship all items, the order moves to the Completed tab as expected, however, if you then unship one of the items, the order does not move back to the Pending tab (as it always has on prior versions), it remains on the Completed tab which is not good!

John, I get this a lot (always have on V8 tbh)
    If I unship/cancel a single item from a multiple item order, it works fine. It shifts back to pending where, as an 'excessive payment received' order, it SHOULD be.

However, if it's a single orderline order and I unship and cancel that orderline, it, stays on the 'completed' tab. Wrongly so as it it still 'excessive payment received' and should move to 'pending' to be dealt with!

I'm (now) using 903 IMMA too and it's STILL happening (god knows when I first moaned about it, when V8 came out, I think!)
    Mind you, that's minor compared with the rest of the unshipped/cancelled/not-moving to-the-right-tab problems I'm getting in V9, tbh!
    Tracey

Comment

Glad to hear it is not just me then, well you learn to live with the quirks, but this one is nasty as for the odd order in this state I have to keep a manual track off as they are 'lost' in the completed orders.

Still one good thing since recently upgrading to 903, we have seen a big drop in the number of orders ending up on the payment pending tab after the customer bailed out or something failed (which more than a few customers complained about).

Comment

I have a temporary kludge which might help you
        For an order that is stuck in the 'completed' tab, that shouldn't be, add a manual adjustment (I do £1)
        This will move it to the 'pending' tab and you can keep track of it easier then.
        Just remember to remove it before doing anything else with it
        Tracey

Comment

Good call Tracey, will certainly sort the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
            I have a temporary kludge
            The permanent fix is to bypass ordering - no worries at all - combined with deleting the MOTO tab my hair has actually grown back!

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
              The permanent fix is to bypass ordering - no worries at all - combined with deleting the MOTO tab my hair has actually grown back!
              I assume you mean to bypass order processing??
              Or maybe you DO mean to bypass all forms of orders? LOL
              Tracey

Comment

Uninstall actinic and go play darts at the pub instead.

Comment

Working...
                X