Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to checkout, even proceed to Invoice details (page no.2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to checkout, even proceed to Invoice details (page no.2)

Hello everyone,

Now this is a bit frustrating, on my website noone is able to ckeckout, I have reverted back to factory defaults the checkout area, purged and refreshed the site a lot of times, and nothing helps...

you may check this on live site http://www.vistastore.co.uk

you will not be able to proceed further than 1st checkout page, to Invoice details...

Honestly I do not understand how this could happen on its own, because I did not change anything on the site for few weeks now... and I left it working which I know for sure...

Have you done a purge & refresh of the website?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

many times...

Comment

Try temporarily replacing (or just add in as an extra button) that misbehaving "Next" image with the standard.
        Code:
        <input type="submit" name="ACTION" value="<actinic:variable encoding="html" name="NextButton" />" />
        Report back if that helps or not.

If the above code works, it's likely that you've used the KB article about replacing these buttons with images but haven't patched the Perl scripts (or you've updated Actinic and it's overwritten said patches).
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
          Try temporarily replacing (or just add in as an extra button) that misbehaving "Next" image with the standard.
          Code:
          <input type="submit" name="ACTION" value="<actinic:variable encoding="html" name="NextButton" />" />
          Report back if that helps or not.

If the above code works, it's likely that you've used the KB article about replacing these buttons with images but haven't patched the Perl scripts (or you've updated Actinic and it's overwritten said patches).

You are correct, thank you Norman, I have patched the perl scripts, but yes after I did complete purge and refresh as I moved my site to another server, I forgot that it will change that bit (and every other one) of script back to original version...

Thanks for your time looking into it and very promt reply!

Comment

Working...
          X