Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual Top Section List Links

Hi,

I have tried to find out how to get this working, but cannot seem to find the answer.

On the left size navigation, I have created my own rollover images for the sub-sections in that main section and need to know the actinic link method for each section.

i.e "HomePageURL"
    this code in the link for this is: "<actinic:variable name="HomePageURL" />"

Can anyone help me out in setting these links up.
    Regards,
    BARRY HUGHES
    WHEELS UK - Website Designer / Marketing Director
    http://www.wheels.uk.com

Barry, what the hell you on about?

Comment

If you are manually coding the links then the simplest is just link to the page name, such as...
      <a href="my_section_page.html"....>My Section Page</a>

Comment

I think I know what you mean. I did something similar. To get the links i inserted the nav variable into the page and found the links from there. as an example they look like:

<a href="<actinic:variable name="HomePageURL" />" target="_self">Home</a>

<a href="index.html">Store Top</a>

<a href="<actinic:variable name="SearchPageURL" />" target="_self">Search</a>

<a href="<actinic:variable name="LoginPageURL" />" target="_self">Login</a>

<a href="<actinic:variable name="InfoURL" />" target="_self">T & C</a>

<a href="<actinic:variable name="SendMailPageLink" />" target="_self">Contact</a>

Hope this helps
        Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
        Buy Fire Extinguishers
        Fire Extinguishers

Comment

Working...
        X