Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick V9 help for a newbie..please!

Hi,

Well we purchased catalog V9 today and im trying to get to grips with it, me being a V7 fan!

Question i have is, In V7 i could edit a load of stuff in the act_primary and brochure_primary

And the brochure primary did it for ALL the brochure pages and te act_primary did it for ALL catalog pages...

what im trying to achive in V9 is the same look as i have live now with V7, but with the added benefits of V9 upselling etc.

If you have a look at www(dot)fastlight(dot)co(dot)uk you will see the layout

it is all central and to a fixed width, If someone can tell just how to achive the central fixed width as it is on the live site now it would be appreciated

i have imported the snapshot from V7 to V9 and all the products have moved across fine, but the layout is all over the shop

Its set to smart theme

Is there not an overall brochure and catalog file i could edit like the act_primary that was in V7 ???

Or, just how do i achive what i want in the V9 options...

sorry, been looking all day and i cant figure it out
    Reverse Osmosis Water Filters

There is no quick learning process for going from 7 to 8 or 9.

you really need to read the design documentation, and do some experimenting.

For the record the equivilent of act_primary and act_brochure is "overall layout" where you can have one for brochure and one for product pages.

Comment

I've been looking for three years!

Comment

Working...
      X