Delete key doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete key doesn't work

When editing the "Meta Keywords" and "Page Name" fields of a section I have noticed that the "Delete" key doesn't work.

Is this a problem that effects other users or is it just me.

The backspace key works but not the delete key (including the obe on the number keypad) and it is only on the two fields I mentioned above so can't be the keyboard. The problem doesn't exits in v7 only v9.

I had a search on the forum but couldn't see it reported as a bug.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

found the same thing, just use back space instead
    Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
    Buy Fire Extinguishers
    Fire Extinguishers

Comment

I think it has been reported before, I recall reading it
      Will try to find previous post
      Tracey

Comment

found it

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ghlight=delete
        Tracey

Comment

just use back space instead
          Like you said the backspace can be used so not a major problem, just a little annoying.
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I thought it must have been mentioned below but couldn't find that thread in a search, I tried "delete" and "delete key" but I didn't think of trying "delete button"
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I just searched using 'delete' although it was on about page 3
              I knew it was there though so was probably more persistent than most would have been!
              Tracey

Comment

What search did you use the "Search powered by Google" or the internal search, as I still cannot find it using just "delete" on either search
                Darren Guppy
                Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I tried google first but it didn't give me the info I was after. Found it through a basic forum quick search for the word 'delete' (as you can see in the link) in the end. It was definitely a few pages in though.
                  Tracey

Comment

does anyone suffer from having to click in a custom variable box more than once to enter stuff.

I find that if i click on a field, say under products i have a variable that allows me to enter RRP price and you save values, and sometimes i can only enter 1 number before having to click on it again to allow me to enter what i want.

I have found similar things when required to enter data in a field

Comment

Working...
                    X