Site upgrade and refresh problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site upgrade and refresh problem

Ok, I've got this problem and I can't seem to find a solution on the forum or in the knowledgebase.

Background info: We have upgraded to v9 Business from v8 Catalog and during the upgrade in version we have changed how the site looks.

After 'refreshing' the site we are getting the following error whenever you try and click on any links to products:

Error: There was a problem with some information in the online shop so we cannot take your order. Please contact the shop owner with this information so that they can rectify the problem. Details: The version number (26) of one of your uploaded data files (Setup blob) is incompatible with the existing script version (25). Solution: Refresh the site.

So up to now I have refreshed the site a number of times but still get this error. Any ideas?
    the box - mens womens fashion
    www.boxfashion.co.uk

Have you done a full purge & refresh?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Just tried that actually and it seems to have worked but it did throw up an error about the cgi directory, can't remember exactly what it was though. I'll give the site a good look over to check everything out.

Thanks for the reply.
      www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Yes, seems to function as it should. Just the finishing off to do now.
        www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Nice one.

Let everyone know when the site is up and finished and people can check it over.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Well the site is up now (www.boxfashion.co.uk) but it isn't finished yet. Our aim is to just keep plugging away at it over time making improvements as we go. I'd welcome any comments on ways to improve the site, though nothing too technical as I'm still somewhat of a novice.
            www.boxfashion.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X