Sending emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending emails

Don't know if this has been answered elsewhere, and if so I apologise, but couldn't find anything on it.

We're using v8, and have installed Soapbox (a great plug in by Codepath that manages customer reviews). From Soapbox, we generate emails in Actinic inviting our customers to submit reviews. As we don't run the invites very often, there can be a lot of emails to send out in one go.

Fortunately Actinic has a send emails function (in the Operations tab), but, the list emails window shows a lot of other emails including emails that have already been sent.

As we'd like to send thousands of emails in one go, can we choose 'send all'? Or will that send 'sent' emails as well?

Sending that many emails one at at time takes ages - I know from experience. We used 'send all' once before and customers got emails relating to very old orders, which caused a different problem and makes me think that sent emails get sent again if they're in the send emails window.

Is that right? Any advice on how to do this?
    Nigel
    Actinic user with history
    www.nigelsecostore.com

Hi Nigel,

When you list all email, any that have a tick on the envelope icon have already been sent and will not be sent again if you click the 'Send all' button.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X