ordering a brochure or free sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordering a brochure or free sample

hello - im new to this and apologise if asking a daft question.

I was wondering if i can have a 'order a brochure' page or 'order a free sample' on my webiste. It just needs to be a place where the customer can add their name, email, add and code of sample required or brochure.

I cant seem to find a way of doing it or anything similar. Please can somebody help me

Thank you

jen

Why can't you create these as products? You could even use the digital download for your brochure so that customers would get it straight away.

They would have to proceed through the check out though, is what you are trying to avoid?

Alternatively you could edit your contact us page, but it would mean delving into the layouts.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I think the easiest way would just be to make a new php contact form with custom fields.

A nice touch is to put a link on product pages that opens the form in a light box or similar. It gives a nice 'integrated' feel to the whole thing, and saves you worrying about actinic layouts etc.

No checkout this way either
      http://www.itwiz.co.uk

http://www.AntiV.net - The Discount Antivirus Store

Comment

Thanks for helping, i definately dont want for customers to go through checkout. I was hoping on being able to add another contact us page but changing the details slightly. Easier said than done i imagine, i cant seem to figure it out. Im out of my depth i should imagine

Comment

I agree with matt the easiest way would be to create a php script however you could probly create an outsourced php script and then link to the script somewhere on the actual actinic page so the form appears as some kind of appllet on the page
          Kind Regards,
          Simon

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X