Holiday booking deposit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday booking deposit

We run adventure holidays and want our online booking for holidays to have date options accommodation options and the option to pay a percentage based deposit or balance based on the price that is created by the accommodation options.

It would be great if anyone can help us.

Pete Carol
    Running 9.03 business plus

Hi,

I'm not sure that Actinic is the best product for you to use in this situation, however, having said that:

to have date options
    There is only one date prompt per product and I'm guessing that you would require 'from' and 'to' prompts. You may be able to create this by using components, attributes and choices.

accommodation options
    Again, this would be done by using components, attributes and choices

the option to pay a percentage based deposit or balance based on the price that is created by the accommodation options
    We don't integrate with a Payment Service Provider that does this but this thread may help.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

our online booking for holidays
      I would use a system specifically designed for this as I dont think actinic will ever really do what you want TBH

Comment

you need a hotel reservation software type package IMHO i looked at something like this for a site and decided it was not worth the hassle trying to work a calender into actinic

Comment

Solution (ish)

Thanks for the input.

What we decided to do was have a date option drop down (text fields) an accommodation option, and then give them the option to write deposit in a box if they want to make a deposit. i.e. a disguised discount code box.

We will see how it goes.

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X