Component Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component Settings

Using V9 Business to sell footwear. Most of the products only have attributes, so no issue. However we want to clear out certain old stock at reduced prices e.g. article xyx size 3, colour red, £10.

I set up the product and component and attributes. I then set the pricing to component override and grid price permutations. I can specify the article, colour, size, price combinations (layout needs improving) but a Customer can still choose any permutation , even those outside the fill list e.g. article xyx size 5, colour blue, for the same discounted price. Of course we only want to sell the odd remaining items (size 3 red, not size 5 blue)

How can I configure the component (or other option) to present the Customer with a pick list of the precise articles and attributes that we want to sell at these prices ?

http://liassis.com/footwear/Special_Offers.html as an example. I tried to put 1-2 articles there to clear, but actually everything's available.
    Thanks

Anthony Kudzin

On the Permutations tab, create the 'choices' manually.

As default they are set to 'Any Choice'

You will need to configure them so that all colours can be bought in all sizes - the colours/sizes that you want to discount will have to have the Override price option. Set the 'standard price' on the General tab, for example, the standard price may be £15, discount price is £10 for red size 5. On the Permutations tab:

EG. Colour: Red - Size: Size 5 - Pricing: Override Price: £10.00

You will need to do this for every single colour/price and cannot use Any Choice in either column if your discounts are dependent on colour or size (ie. all red shoes are reduced to £10, or all size 5's regardless of colour are £10).

I've just finished doing this with a fairly complex list of products and this is how I found it easiest to do - as well as lets you have full control of the colour/size/pricing. There may or may not be other ways to do this, but for me, this seemed the most obvious way.

Cheers,
    Grant

Comment

The fill choice list includes every permutation... you need to manually delete the rows of variations that are not possible to buy.

I have emailed you regarding the layout (the design import has not taken against the layout and components lists)

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X