Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal

Hello,

My client uses paypal as a payment option but says he has lots of customers who dont put their shipping address in paypal which then delays the order.

Currently I have this message (below) appear above the payment options, but I cant guaurantee they have see it.

"We will not accept orders without a Confirmed PayPal shipping address. Please make sure you enter your Confirmed PayPal shipping address within PayPal when making your payment."

Is there a way that if they choose paypal as their option from the drop down that this message appears and they have to tick a box before they can continue through the purchase steps?

Many thanks
    Angi
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

I'm sure you could use some clever JS to achieve what you want. If I had time I'd play around, but there are other guys on this forum that are quicker and more sexperienced in this area, so hopefully they'll drop in on the thread.

An interim fix would be to amend your Terms and Conditions check to say something like:

"I accept the Terms and Conditions displayed below and will enter a PayPal confirmed Delivery Address in the Shipping field when using the PayPal payment option"

Or something to that effect

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
      ... but there are other guys on this forum that are quicker and more sexperienced in this area, ...

very modest of you Rich
      Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
      SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
      Based in rural Northants

Comment

PMSL, thanks for highlighting that Andy. I nearly edited it asfter seeing your comment, but hopefully it will make a few more people chuckling

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

thanks I shall do that for now.

Do you know if I can move that terms and conditions box to the next payment stage without it throwing an error on the site asking you to tick the box whens its not there anymore?

Thanks

Angi
          christopherpiperwines.co.uk
          skatewarehouse.co.uk
          progrow.co.uk
          cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Comment

I'd imagine that could throw a spanner in the works... I think there's probably a check somewhere away from the check box code that you'll have to hunt down.

Army Gore-tex
            Winter Climbing Mitts
            Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

Working...
            X