Two Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Components

We have recently added two components to a number of our products.
    For some reason products containing two components now has two lines on the packing lists.

The first line is the main products and the second line is the particular products from the permutation.

For example:

129BP Black Plates & Bowls
    129120 7" Black Plates

Is there a way of only having one line with the actual product being bought. So in the example above that would be the second line.

Here is a link to products containing two components
    http://www.mashers.co.uk/acatalog/El...isposable.html

Thanks.
    www.mashers.co.uk - Party And Catering Disposables

AFAIK no.

Some of our products have codes, for example, ABC123. According to the manufacturer, if you order ABC123 you will get the product in black colour only. If the product ordered is ABC123g, you will get it in green, ABC123y, in yellow, etc.

Last year we had a muppet who made the mistake numerous times and ordered ABC123 instead of ABC123g. We have now reverted this and went down another road which eliminates ABC123 from the product, making ABC123BLACK and ABC123BLUE. Surely nobody could get the product numbers wrong now - you'd be surprised

*You may be able to contact Duncan (Username: drounding) or Jan from Mole End - I believe they both offer customisation to reports, packing lists etc as a service - although I have my doubts if this would be possible, as logically removing the first line would screw you up for products where there is only one order line.

Comment

The problem seems to be, that when you make a permutation as a separate order line, and tick "is optional", then in your product the field "no order line for main products" is automatically unticked...

I cant figure out why it is necessary to show the main product.
      www.mashers.co.uk - Party And Catering Disposables

Comment

Working...
      X