Problems with orders v9.0.3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with orders v9.0.3?

Hi have upgraded to 9.0.3 but we're still experiencing problems with orders if amendments are made. A customer ordered on Weds changed mind and sent back fro refund. I cancelled her line and issued refund. But when I print the invoice again for our records it says not shipped? And the detail is showing no lines cancelled however in the record they are cancelled and so it won't clear the pending screen. Anyone experiencing the same problem or has an ideas on how to get it to clear to the completed screen?
    TIA
    D
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

I've posted it before, Donna and I'm fairly sure TraceyG confirmed it was still a bug
    you'll have to export the order to get it to move
    Tracey

Comment

Thanks Tracey, I was getting confused reading all the different threads which were what version. As an aside if I export the order does it go to the completed tab? If Y I can get rid off all the nightmare orders I have! Cheers D
      Donna

Comment

yeh...if you export them (either as a batch or one by one) the 'sticky' ones should move to 'completed'
        Tracey

Comment

Ahhh ... brilliant ... helps if you have export enabled .. doh!

Still gets rid of a whole list of orders called rogue (or in somecases rouge!)

Thanks Tracey. D
          Donna

Comment

Working...
          X