Reciept Report for Duplicate Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reciept Report for Duplicate Products

Hi All - I have tried searching the forum about this but cannot find anything (please feel free to point me in the right direction if there is a post already).

We may actually be doing something wrong here - it may be a simple setting that we are missing, but......

If you see the attached document you may be able to understand more about the problem – the single unit price before tax for the product is £12.17.

When a customer buys multiple products on the report in the “unit price ex tax” column it is not showing the single unit price it is showing the total price of say 3x the unit price. And in the “total cost ex.tax” column it is showing 3x the “unit price” which is really wrong.

However the total cost is showing that it is being worked out properly. The main thing is that it is working out the total and charging the customer correctly but it just does not look professional on the receipt form.

What are we doing wrong?
    Attached Files

What version of Actinic are you using, I think that this problem existing in the very early V9 releases but was fixed in one of the maintenance releases.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks very much for the reply, I am using:

Product: Actinic Business

Version: 9.0.0.0.0.0.ICLA

I'm guessing I'll need to upgrade to the latest patch then?

Thanks

Malcolm

Comment

Working...
      X