Products on single page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products on single page

I really do not know if is possible, but let me explain what I need. I have products, and within these products I have several size/color choice. Currently customers select a size range, i.e. toddler, adult and so on. The customer is then asked to select and item within that group...pants, shirts, skirts and so on. Then asked what style...pleated, flat front,cropped and so on. I would like to cut down on the number of pages customers must select to get to the style/size/color they want. (Make sense?)

Sounds like you need to offer subsections, narrowing down choices before they get to see products. Congregate like products into the same subsections.

Comment

On a different subject. If you are www.school-uniforms.com, I see you have some pages where Actinic has given them bizarre names that you may want to correct. E.g.

____span_style__font-family__Georgia__font-size__14px__color___000000__________strong____BILL_S_BARGANS_____strong_________span____.html

Incidentally, someone else reported seeing this recently on another site.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

WOW, that's set the new page length record lol. I suspect people are incorrectly adding inline styles to the headings and then actinic incorrectly screws it up. Both at fault, but the inline styles have got to go IMO, no need and damn ugly way of doing things.

Comment

Originally posted by School Uniforms View Post
          (Make sense?)
          I may have misinterpreted your post, however my understanding is that you want to find a way to reduce a click or two for the customer? i.e. allow the a simpler way to choose the gender/garment/type/size/colour options?

I think, realistically you are looking at possibly incorporating the garment type as another choice at the product level, thereby removing an extra click layer, however you would have to be very clear in the presentation of such a product on the product page. Good use of images and text to clearly communicate the differences would be vital.

Lee's method is possibly best here. Put yourself in your customers shoes (or uniforms), where possible and understand the psychology of their shopping habits. Sometimes simple, clear layout with a few clicks may be better than one page with a confusing number of options......
          Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
          Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
          SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
          X